guyzforgays: bookofbaitnate: capturedguys: To me , 99% of the time, if a man isn’t gagged, I don’t care how awesome the bondage/shibari/cuffs/restraints in a photo are. No Gag? no good. Amen to that! It’s llike what’s the point of tying them up if they can yell for help?
invids1: So hot as he fights against the wrist restraints - leather creaking - hard for him to move with his legs tied…wearing himself out…moaning into his gagged mouth…will someone help him?….hell no.
How to Suppress a Gag Reflex
WHAT TO DO
“If you look at a model of the human body, there’s a straight line from the throat to the stomach. All you have to do is control those pesky gag reflexes and drop the sword.” Albert promises. Sure, that sounds easy enough, but you have to become the master of that reflex. You gotta tell it who’s boss! Here’s how to train yourself:
1. Chillax: Just like anything you do in the boudoir, it only works if you’re relaxed.
2. Spot On: Open your mouth, stick your tongue out, and use a toothbrush or your finger to find exactly where your gag reflex is. You’ll know when you’ve hit it because, well, you’ll start gagging.
3. Brush Up: Now, take your toothbrush and scrub that area for ten seconds, or as long as you can before you feel puke coming up. Or keep going if you’re bulimic. Kidding!
4. Practice: Repeat step three as often as possible. Albert encourages, “You basically need to shove something back there at least a dozen times, seven days a week. This can be anything from a toothbrush to your finger.” But, for us amateurs, at lest once a day is good for training.
5. How Deep Is Your Love: As you get more comfortable during practice, start brushing further down the back of your tongue. You don’t have to brush further than the parts of your tongue that you can see. Now you’re getting the soft palate!
6. Maintenance If you don’t use it, you lose it! To keep yourself in peak deep throat condition, do step three everyday.
1. Hummer: Humming while you try to deep throat not only feels good for him, it can stifle your gag reflex.
2. Afternoon Delight: Morning wood is poorly timed, as it’s hardest to control your gag reflex when you’re just starting your day.
3. Positioning: Tilting your head back straightens out the line to your stomach. While no man is doing to go that deep, it is easiest to beat your gag reflex in a position where your chin is high, your neck is straight, and you’re standing up. However, that may be impossible in the sack. So, try a 69 where you’re on your back.
4. Just Breathe: Don’t hold your breath. Breathe through your nose because your mouth is gonna be busy!
5. Gag Me: Do not go straight into deep throat mode. Start out a BJ by doing the usual sucking and licking, it’ll warm you both up!